Monday 3 April 2017

Updated plans for my no-dig veg plot

This is V5 of my plot design. I've now had authorisation to build a 10ft x 20ft polytunnel and my friend Dave has requisitioned the bottom section of the plot with his runner beans, so I needed a rethink, replan and redraw...
No Dig, allotment, No-Dig, #nodig, #GYO, organic


I've also managed to find a pretty much unlimited supply of raw horse manure within 15 miles, and they have confirmed to me that they haven't used any kind of weedkiller for many years, so hopefully this should be Aminopyralid & Clopyralid free and solve my issue of escalating soil costs. A bag per day, every day of the year sounds good to me!


I'm really excited about being able to collect this on an ongoing basis and create my own manure compost - very exciting!!




No comments:

Post a Comment