Thursday 7 July 2016

Ahmin Yashed....

....checking your tomatoes.


I found this hilarious reverse troll by an internet savvy Asian guy and chuckled hard at the idiots trolling him. Turns out he had the last laugh. Very amusing....


http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/04/heres-everything-you-need-to-know-about-amin-yashed-facebook-banter-5732967/


Anyway...I'm taunting myself with shiny things. I'm still deep in green eyed mode when it comes to horticultural workspaces...


I can't decide between a shed, a greenhouse or a hybrid potting shed. I figure a shed doesn't give me the flexibility of being able to grow seedlings or tomatoes(which I eat in huge quantities), and I'm debating whether or not a greenhouse gives me the security for my tools that I want.... so I'm veering towards a Potting shed which is the best(or is it worst?) of both worlds.


These are the ones I'm pondering right now. This seems like a good price.





This looks like an awesome solution, but I don't have the experience to know if these are a waste of time. It does seem like a cracking solution though?



Does anyone have any opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment