Thursday 21 April 2016

The world just went mad

What happened to the past few days? To quote Brooks Hadlen in The Shawshank Redemption; '...the world just got itself in one big damned hurry'


My job which I was beginning to think had gone a tad stagnant, has suddenly gone bananas. There've been some silver linings with a carrot dangled for me but it has meant I am like an intercontinental ballistic missile from the moment I awake.


As such I still haven't applied for the extra sites.


Good job then, that my incredible ladyfriend has applied on my behalf for sites 2 & 6 - which are fairly close to my house!


Just think...soon we're gonna be hip-deep in weeds  veggies and pre bonsai material!!! It's quite exciting and frustrating in equal measure. I mean, let's face it, it could be three years (or more)  before I'm successful. And I could be a complete fucktard at it when I do get it...


But here's the plan...I'm saving for 5 years to buy a house, it'll take exactly that long to get going, so hopefully by then I'll have had that essential headstart I need, and can transfer stuff over. I'll be looking for a house with a BIG back garden to continue my exploits at home...


No updates then, as usual. this weekend I migt share some of the stuff I've learned so far








No comments:

Post a Comment